About the Jewel-Osco Survey
The Jewel-Osco Survey, found at www.Jewel-Oscolistens.com, is an online questionnaire designed by Jewel-Osco that helps measure customer happiness of products and services offered to them. The company uses the information provided by you and others to give better customer service, have a better atmosphere, and improve products. This survey is completed online for your convenience.
If you participate in this survey, you will get a chance to leave important feedback about your experience. The company needs this feedback to help them understand what is right with the store and which areas may need some extra help. As a small reward for participating, you will have a chance to enter a drawing to win a $100 Jewel-Osco Gift Card.
How to Participate in the Jewel-Osco Survey
You Will Need:
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent Jewel-Osco receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Be 18 years of age or older to participate.
Steps To Do Survey:
- Go to www.Jewel-Oscolistens.com.
- In the top right corner, select your preferred language (English is default or choose Spanish). Then click Begin Survey.
- Enter the Captcha information shown on your screen. This is a security measure the website employs to make sure you are a real person. Click next when finished.
- Enter the special code found on your receipt. There is a hyperlink with the words “See Example” if you need extra help. Then click next.
- Answer the questions over the next few pages honestly. Remember, the company really wants to know what you like and dislike.
- When you are finished, you will have a chance to enter the drawing for a $100 Jewel-Osco Gift Card. You can view the rules and regulations from here, if desired. Simply follow directions and enter your information. Once submitted, you can close your browser window. If you do not wish to enter the drawing, you may close your browser window without entering your information.
Steps To Do Survey Video by CustomerSatisfactionSurveyHQ:Advertisement