JCPenney Customer Satisfaction Survey
About the JCPenney Customer Satisfaction Survey
The JCPenney Customer Satisfaction Survey, found at www.Jcpenney.com/survey, is an online questionnaire designed by JCPenney to help improve customer satisfaction. To thank you for your time, the store is willing to give you a coupon that is good for multiple uses within the first 24 hours of use. This coupon is worth 10 percent off your next visit.
How to Participate in the JCPenney Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Devices with Internet access. (PC, Notebook, Laptop, Smartphone, Tablet)
- Have a recent receipt from a participating store.
To Enter Online:
Steps To Do Survey:
- Go to www.Jcpenney.com/survey.
- Enter the access code (22 digits) from the receipt and click start when ready.
- Answer questions. These questions help rate your experience and can be multiple choice, boxes where you enter text, or a scaled system. Please read through the directions carefully and read each question to ensure you understand. Text boxes are usually optional, but if you had a poor experience, you should use them to give even more information to the company. You may also be able to choose more than one multiple choice answer. Please be honest and thorough; take your time and think about your answer first.
- After the survey, you will receive a coupon via your email. You can print off a coupon worth 10 percent off your purchase in store. Follow the directions to print out the coupon. You may not be able to print it out later, so ensure you have a working printer before beginning the survey. To learn more, click “Coupon Details & Exclusions” at the bottom of any page of the survey. There are many ways you cannot use the coupon, so it is important to read the rules.
(2014) Survey Video:
More Information: Coupon Details & Exclusions
- Survey Website: www.Jcpenney.com/survey
- Survey Prize: %10 off coupon