About the Harris Teeter Customer Satisfaction Survey
The Harris Teeter Customer Satisfaction Survey, found at www.HTsurvey.com, is an online survey designed by Harris Teeter to gauge how well their staff are doing, as well as how you view their store. They are interested in knowing what you like and dislike so they can make any changes to give you and others a better shopping experience. This survey is meant to be completed online at your convenience.
Choosing to participate in this survey allows you the opportunity to leave valuable feedback about recent experiences at the store. If something was extremely great or poor, you have a chance to voice your opinion. Doing this helps the company and they want to thank you for doing so. They provide a reward of entering a sweepstakes for a chance to win a $500 gift card to Harris Teeter.
How to Participate in the Harris Teeter Customer Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent Harris Teeter receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Be 18 years of age or older to participate.
Steps To Do Survey:
- Go to www.HTsurvey.com.
- Whenever you are ready, click the button that says Start Survey. You can also read the official sweepstakes rules from this page.
- Enter the 16-digit code on your receipt. Below the text boxes is an example to help you. Once finished, click Start Survey to begin.
- You will be asked questions about your experience. Answer these as thoroughly as possible. Some questions will allow you to type in your answers. You are not required to use these, but are encouraged to do so.
- When you have answered all the survey questions, you will be asked if you want to enter the sweepstakes. Select the appropriate answer and move on. If entering the sweepstakes, you will be asked personal information, such as name and address.
- Harris Teeter Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Official Rules
- Harris Teeter Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Winners