HomeGoods Customer Satisfaction Survey
About the HomeGoods Customer Satisfaction Survey
The HomeGoods Customer Satisfaction Survey, found at www.HomeGoodsfeedback.com, is an online questionnaire designed by HomeGoods that measures customer approval of products and services offered to customers by the company. The company will use the information from the questionnaire that you and other customers provide to improve many areas, including some products, customer service and even the atmosphere of the store. This survey is finished online for added convenience.
Participation in the survey gives you a chance to leave important feedback about recent experiences at the store in question. HomeGoods needs this feedback to learn what works in their stores and what may need to be changed or improved. You will also have a chance to enter a drawing for a $500 gift card to any HomeGoods store. You can leave feedback without entering the drawing.
How to Participate in the HomeGoods Customer Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- A computer with Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have a receipt from a participating HomeGoods store.
Steps To Do Survey:
- Go to www.HomeGoodsfeedback.com.
- If English is your preferred language, proceed to Step 3. If you prefer Spanish, click the blue hyperlink under the start button to the left.
- Enter the Survey number, date, and time from your receipt. There is an example to the right in order to help you. If you need to see a picture of the full receipt, click the blue hyperlink under the example. Click start when ready.
- Answer the questions as they are given. These questions will span over many web pages. Answer honestly and make sure to read all directions before proceeding.
- When finished with the questionnaire, you can enter a drawing for a $500 gift card to HomeGoods. If you wish to enter, fill out the form and follow directions. If you don’t wish to enter, close the browser window.
- Survey Website: www.HomeGoodsfeedback.com
- Survey Prize: $500 HomeGoods gift card