The Home Depot Survey
About The Home Depot Customer Satisfaction Survey
Home Depot, one of the top home improvement retail chains on the globe, is now offering faithful customers a chance at taking part in an all-important customer care/service survey. A quick trip to www.Homedepot.com/opinion opens the internet doors to take part in the survey. The survey itself is extremely easy to complete and requires answering a number of simple questions. There is also a reward for those customers who finish the survey. Completing the Home Depot customer satisfaction survey comes with a chance to win an impressive $5,000 Gift Card. A lot of home improvement work can be done with that amount of cash.
About Home Depot
Bernie Marcus and Arthur Blank founded Home Depot in 1978 with the goal of delivering “one-stop shopping” to people looking to fix, remodel, or otherwise improve their home. Today, the company has grown to the size of 2,200 retail stores and is the top provider of home improvement merchandise on the planet.
Requirements for the Home Depot Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Participants must be U.S. or Canadian residents over 18 years.
- Employees and their immediate family members (and anyone living in the employee’s household) are not allowed to take part in the survey.
- A reliable internet connection is necessary.
- Participants must read/write English, French, or Spanish.
- Have access to a recent receipt from a Home Depot store noting an opinion survey ID, username, and password.
Steps To Do Survey:
- Using a computer or mobile device type in and visit the URL www.Homedepot.com/opinion.
- Select the appropriate language from the list of English, Spanish, or French.
- Type in your postal code (Canada) or zip code (USA).
- Type in the numerical user ID and password found on the receipt. (Note: there is a box to click for those who have lost their receipt and do not have the user ID or password).
- Answer the survey questions as they appear on the screen. Offer the most accurate responses as possible.
- Note whether or not you would be willing to receive updates from Home Depot or future survey requests.
- Provide requested demographic information (age, gender, etc.) at the end of the end of the survey.
- Upon completing the survey, provide complete contact information including name, address, and phone number to enter the actual sweepstakes and so you may be reached by Home Depot if necessary.
- Check the website for a list of winners in the future to determine whether or not you are on it.
- The Home Depot Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Rules: http://www.homedepotopinion.com/Surveys/THD/CustSat/sweeps_US_en_date.htm?date=10/01/2015
- The Home Depot Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Winners: http://www.homedepotopinion.com/Surveys/THD/winners/winnerslist.htm
- The Home Depot Site: http://www.homedepot.com/
- The Home Depot local ad: http://localad.homedepot.com/
The Home Depot customer satisfaction survey is very easy to take part in and requires only a few minutes of time to complete. The valuable $5,000 Gift Card could end up being the prize for the time and effort committed to the simple task.