Foot Locker Customer Satisfaction Survey
The Foot Locker Customer Satisfaction Survey, found at www.FootLockersurvey.com, is an online survey designed by Foot Locker that allows customers a chance to leave feedback about their most recent experience. The company will use this information to better understand your needs and the needs of others. The company wants to understand what people need and want, so they can change what needs changed. This survey is done online.
By participating in this survey, you help Foot Locker improve their stores, products, and customer service. It is in your best interest to tell the company exactly how you feel and what you like (or dislike). An added benefit to participating in this survey is that you will receive a validation code for $10 off your next purchase of $50 or more. You are not required to receive the coupon code in order to participate in the survey.
How to take the Foot Locker Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent Foot Locker receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
Steps To Do Survey:
- Go to www.FootLockersurvey.com.
- Select your preferred language and click the large arrow in the center of the page.
- Find the five digit store number located at the top of the receipt. There is a diagram to the left to help you locate this information. Click the large arrow on the right.
You will be asked a few questions about your most recent visit. Please answer these honestly and thoroughly. Some questions may give you an opportunity to type extra information. Please do so, if possible.
- At the end of the survey, you will be given a validation code to write on your receipt. This validation code is equal to a coupon for $10 off your next purchase of $50 or more. Take the receipt with you on your next visit to redeem.
- Foot Locker official website: http://www.footlocker.com/
Start The Foot Locker Customer Satisfaction Survey, Click Button Below