The First Watch Guest Satisfaction Survey, found at www.FirstWatchfeedback.com, is an online questionnaire designed by First Watch to help them rate consumer happiness. They want to always be improving and updating their services and look to feedback from customers as a great way to do this. This survey is done online for your convenience.
Feedback is important for any business. It is also important for the customer, as they get a chance to praise or complain. Companies need repeat business to stay in business and if there is a problem, they want to know about it immediately so they can work to fix it. This is their way of giving you a voice and getting the information they need. They know your time is valuable, so they are offering a small offer as an incentive for helping. Your receipt will tell you what this offer is.
About First Watch
First Watch is a casual eatery known for their excellent service and great made-to-order breakfast and brunch food choices. It offers breakfast items, like eggs, and pancakes and a variety of lunch choices, like sandwiches. Customers looking for a healthy or traditional, breakfast or lunch will find it on the menu. Menu variety also includes hot coffee and other breakfast beverages and cold drinks.
The First Watch Daytime Cafe, which was founded in 1983 in Pacific Grove California as a breakfast cafe then moved to Bradenton Florida, is now a recognized restaurant company with 105 locations spread across 17 states.
How to Participate in the First Watch Guest Satisfaction Survey
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent First Watch receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Go to www.FirstWatchfeedback.com.
- Enter the survey code from your receipt. This should be 15 digits. Click in the first text box and start typing. You don’t have to tab over to the next box; simply keep typing in the numbers. Click Start when ready.
- Answer questions. You will be answering questions about your visit. If you have visited the store more than once, only focus on your last visit. Be honest and make sure to read all directions to know what is expected of you.
- Write your validation code in the space provided on your receipt. Take the receipt with you on a future visit to redeem.
- First Watch Official Website: http://www.firstwatch.com