About The Dollar Tree Customer Satisfaction Survey
The Dollar Tree Customer Satisfaction Survey, found at www.dollartreefeedback.com, is an only survey designed by Dollar Tree that gives customers a chance to give feedback on services and products offered by them. The company uses this information to work harder to meet and exceed your needs and other’s needs. Because this survey is completed online, you can take it whenever you have free time.
By participating in this survey, you can give the company valuable feedback. The company will use that feedback to make better products and give better service. As a reward for participating, you have 10 chances to win $1,000 in cash or instantly other great prizes. You are not required to enter into the sweepstakes in order to leave feedback.
At the end of the survey, you will be asked for personal information in order to enter the drawing. This information can include name, address and telephone number. Simply read the instructions given and answer accordingly.
How to Participate in the Dollar Tree Customer Satisfaction Survey:
You Will Need:
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent Dollar Tree receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Be 18 years of age or older to participate.
Steps To Do Survey:
- Go to www.dollartreefeedback.com.
- Enter the information requested from your receipt. This includes store number, total amount spent, and date and time of visit. Click Enter.
- You will be asked a series of questions based on your most recent visit to Dollar Tree. Answer these as honestly and thoroughly as possible.
- At the end of the survey, you have an opportunity to fill out a form for a chance to win other great prizes valued at $1,500 or ten chances to win $1,000. Fill out this form accordingly.
- Once the form has been submitted, you will be notified if you have won the iPod. Follow instructions if you have won.
Steps To Do Survey Video by CustomerSatisfactionSurveyHQ:
- Dollar Tree Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Official Rules