The Culver’s Guest Satisfaction Survey, found at www.Culverssurvey.com, is an online questionnaire designed by Culver’s to help them measure consumer satisfaction of their products and services. The company then uses the information you provide to help improve the store and areas in it such as customer service and the general atmosphere. Take this survey online in your spare time for extra convenience.
If you participate in this survey, you will receive a chance to leave valuable and important feedback about your most recent visit. The company wants this information to understand better what needs work. No place is perfect, but if there are grave problems within areas of the store, the company wants to be able to fix these. There is no special reward for taking this survey, but you will still have a great opportunity to have a voice and give criticism and tell them what went well. You are not required to take this survey.
Culver’s is a privately owned and operated fast casual restaurant chain with franchises located originally in the Midwestern United States. George and Ruth Culver, along with their son Craig and his wife Lea, opened the first Culver’s in the family’s hometown of Sauk City, WI, in 1984.
The restaurant combined Craig’s love for his mother’s burgers along with his favorite treat, frozen custard. Through the 1990s, Culver’s remained a small local chain with stores primarily in Wisconsin, Minnesota, Illinois and Iowa. It now has 585 locations across the United States and is known for its specialties such as fried cheese curds.
How to Participate in the Culver’s Guest Satisfaction Survey
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent Culver’s receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Go to www.Culverssurvey.com.
- Enter the three-digit restaurant number from your receipt. This can be found near the top of the receipt. Click the arrow when ready.
- Answer questions about your recent visit only. These questions should be answered honestly and thoroughly. Most questions will be multiple choice, where you select one or more answers. Read the directions. Other questions will give you a text box where you type in your answer. Some of these may have a character limit (including spaces), so pay close attention to any directions you are given.
- When finished with the survey, you will receive a validation code. Write this code on your receipt to redeem FREE SINGLE DISH or Cone on your next visit.
- Culver’s Official Website: http://www.culvers.com/