About the Webster Bank’s Customer Satisfaction Survey
The Webster Bank’s Customer Satisfaction Survey, found at www.Websteronline.com/Survey, is an online questionnaire designed by Webster Bank that determines customer happiness based on their ratings of services and products. Improvements are generally made throughout the stores because of the information from these surveys. This survey is done online for your convenience.
If you take this survey, you are making a difference. Companies are interested to know how you feel about their stores and staff. If you had a great experience, they should know to understand that those things are working for their store. If you had a bad experience, they also should know so they can understand that those things are not working for their store. You will also be entered into a prize draw where you could win $500 cash.
How to Participate in the Webster Bank’s Customer Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- A computer with Internet access.
- The ability to read English well enough to participate.
- Have a recent Commerce Bank receipt from a participating store.
- Be 18 years of age or older to participate.
Steps To Do Survey:
- Go to www.Websteronline.com/Survey.
- Read the information provided. This will explain the sweepstakes, allow you to view past winners, and what to do if you are having problems with the survey. Click Start the Survey at the bottom of the page.
- Enter the survey number found on the receipt, if required. Some stores may not use survey numbers; if this is the case, you will just start answering questions.
- Answer questions about your experience. These questions will rate your experience, so please be honest. It is important to read the directions on each page.
- Enter the prize drawing. You will be asked to enter contact information. This may include your name, address, and telephone number.