About the Victoria’s Secret Customer Satisfaction Survey
The Victoria’s Secret Customer Satisfaction Survey, found at www.VSfeedback.ca, is an online questionnaire designed by Victoria’s Secret that helps the company make improvements to their stores based on their customer’s feedback and happiness level. This is all gauged from the surveys. This survey is done online for your convenience.
Taking the survey is a way for the company to understand its customers and provide them better service. They are interested to know what you like and don’t like. This allows them to make the correct changes and keep the things that work well. You have a great chance to get something for your troubles. There is a special offer printed on your receipt. You can receive a validation code that will allow you to redeem that offer. The offer may include a percentage off your next bill or a free item. Please read the information carefully.
How to Participate in the Victoria’s Secret Customer Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or French.
- Have your recent Victoria’s Secret receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
Steps To Do Survey:
- Go to www.VSfeedback.ca.
- Select the language you prefer by clicking the appropriate hyperlink. The top one is for English; the bottom is for French.
- Enter the invitation number from your receipt into the text box. Then use the drop down boxes to enter the time and click Start.
- Answer questions about your visit. Please be honest and read directions carefully. You will be asked about your overall thoughts and feelings, as well as specific questions.
- Write your validation code onto the receipt using pen. You can redeem this code by presenting it and the receipt on your next visit. You will need to read all the rules and regulations to ensure you are able to redeem.