About the United Dairy Farmers Survey
The United Dairy Farmers Survey, found at www.UDFfeedback.com, is an online questionnaire designed by United Dairy Farmers that can help them make updates to their store and many other things. This information will be used by the company to determine how happy customers are and where improvements need to be made. This survey is done online for your convenience.
Taking this survey may seem like a waste of time, but it really isn’t. You get to have your voice heard and tell the company exactly what you don’t like and do like. You can tell them about any problems you had and whether they were fixed or not and so much more. The company needs your feedback because they can’t fix problems if they don’t know they exist. They look to you and other customers to tell them. To thank you for helping them, you will receive a redemption code to receive a discounted item. Please see your receipt to find out what this item is.
How to Participate in the United Dairy Farmers Survey
You Will Need:
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
Steps To Do Survey:
- Go to www.UDFfeedback.com.
- Read the short paragraph and then enter the store number. Click the large arrow to continue.
- Answer questions. These questions will be used to rate your experience. They may also ask if you will return and if you will tell others. You may also be given a text box where you can type extra information. It is important to read and follow directions.
- Write down your redemption code. You should look at your receipt to find out what your offer will be. Once your code is written down, you can take your receipt with you on a future visit to redeem.
Steps To Do Survey Video by CustomerSatisfactionSurveyHQ: