About the Toys “R” Us Customer Satisfaction Survey
The Toys “R” Us Guest Satisfaction Survey, found at www.toysrus.com/trusurvey is an online survey given by Toys “R” Us to allow customers the opportunity to give feedback on services and products offered by them. By giving this valuable feedback, the company works harder to meet your needs and those of others. This is an online survey, which means you can take it whenever you have free time.
By participating in this survey, you can give your valuable feedback to the company. They will then use that information to make better products and give you better service. You will also earn a chance to enter a sweepstakes for a $500 Toys “R” Us gift card. Entering the drawing is optional; you can still give your feedback through the Toys “R” Us Guest Satisfaction survey without entering the sweepstakes.
At the end of the survey, you will be asked to enter the information for the sweepstakes, such as name, telephone number, address, and email address.
How to Participate in the Toys “R” Us Customer Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent Toys “R” Us receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Be 18 years of age or older to participate.
Steps To Do Survey:
- Go to www.Toysrus.com/trusurvey.
- Select your preferred language, then click next.
- Read about the survey and then enter your age, cashier number, access code and four-digit store code. Next, enter the characters that are in the box to ensure you are a real person and click submit.
- Select which side you shopped in.
- Using a scale of one to 10, rate how you feel about each statement, which will span more than one page.
- Next, you will be asked some yes or no questions, along with more scale questions. Please read each question carefully and think about your answer before moving to the next one. Sometimes, if you answer a question with “no,” you will be asked to explain why you answered no with a text box. Please use these to provide more information.
- Multiple choice questions are next. When check boxes are provided, you can select more than one answer; when radio buttons (circles) are provided, only one answer can be selected. More questions may populate with the answer you choose.
- Answer demographic questions.
- Enter the drawing. Complete the form, including name, email address, age, address and how you want to be contacted if you win.