About Tesco Comments Survey
The Tesco Comments, found at www.Tescocomments.com, is an online questionnaire designed by Tesco that helps the company understand what their customers are saying. Improvements can also be made based on customer feedback. Both of these are extremely important to the company. This survey is done online for your convenience.
Leaving feedback can be a great way to tell the company your feelings. You will have a voice; you can tell them both the good and the bad. The best thing is: They want this information. They are most interested to know what works and what doesn’t. The areas that are great need no further focus and the areas that are poor can be attended to properly. This will allow you a future better experience, which is what the company is interested in.
How to Participate in the Tesco Comments Survey
You Will Need:
- A computer with Internet access.
- The ability to read English well enough to participate.
- Have a recent Tesco receipt from a participating store.
Steps To Do Survey:
- Go to www.Tescocomments.com.
- Enter the date of visit. If you can’t remember, it will be on your receipt. You will need to enter two numbers for the month and day, and four numbers for the year.
- Enter the time of visit, using two numbers for hour and minute. Select whether it was in the morning or evening.
- Enter the store number, which should be five digits. If your store number is only four digits, include a zero at the beginning.
- There will be a large text box. Click anywhere in the text box and begin typing in your feedback.
- Enter your club card number, name, phone number, and email address.
- Select how helpful the staff was and mention any great staff members and their area. Click Submit.