Subway Customer Survey
About the Subway Customer Survey
The Subway Customer Survey, found at www.TellSubway.com, is an online questionnaire designed by Subway to help improve customer satisfaction. For participation, you can get a free food.
How to Participate in the Subway Customer Survey
- Devices with Internet access. (PC, Notebook, Laptop, Smartphone, Tablet)
- Have a recent receipt from a participating store.
To Enter Online:
Steps To Do Survey:
- Go to www.TellSubway.com.
- Read about the survey, enter the subway store ID from your receipt and click Submit.
- The store ID will be filled in for you. Select the date and time from your receipt. Also, select how you paid for your purchase and the host order ID from your receipt.
- Using a 10 point scale, rate each of the questions or comments as to how likely or satisfied you are. Follow the guide. You will be asked if you will recommend the store to others, how your overall experience was and how satisfied you were with the listed items.
- Next, you will be asked if all the toppings you wanted were available. Then you will be asked if you would like to pay a compliment to anyone from the team. If you select yes, a text box will appear where you can type in your response.
- If you had a problem, select yes to the next question and enter your response.
- Enter how many times you ate out and how many of those were at Subway.
- Enter your email address so you can receive your special cookie code.
- If you would like news and offers from the restaurant, select “yes.”
- If they can contact you, enter yes.
- Visit your inbox and write the cookie code on your receipt.
- Survey Website: www.TellSubway.com
- Survey Prize: Free cookie