About The Ross Dress for Less Customer Satisfaction Survey
The Ross Dress for Less Customer Satisfaction Survey, found at www.Tellross.com, is an online survey designed by Ross to help measure customer satisfaction. You are allowed to give your feedback on services and products offered by them. The company uses this feedback to meet and exceed your needs.
By participating in this survey, you give great feedback to the company. This helps them make products better and give better customer service. As a reward, you can enter a drawing to win one of two $500 gift cards to Ross stores. You do not need to enter the drawing in order to participate in the survey.
Contact information will be collected at the end of the survey. This can include name, address and telephone number.
How to Participate in the Ross Dress for Less Customer Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent Ross Dress for Less receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Be 18 years of age or older to participate.
Steps To Do Survey:
- Visit www.tellross.com.
- Select your preferred language.
- You will be asked if you have your receipt. Once you have your receipt in front of you, click yes.
- You will now be asked for the receipt number. This is a 15-digit number located above the bar code. You can also read the Sweepstakes Rules from this page.
- Answer the questions as honestly and thoroughly as possible.
- If possible, leave suggestions in the text boxes. You can also leave negative feedback. The company wants to know how you really feel.
- Enter your contact information at the end of the survey to be entered for the gift card drawing.
Steps To Do Survey Video by CustomerSatisfactionSurveyHQ: