Popeyes Guest Experience Survey
About the Popeyes Guest Experience Survey
The Popeyes Guest Experience Survey, found at www.Tellpopeyes.com, is an online survey designed Popeyes to give customers the chance to leave feedback on their recent dining experience. The company wants your feedback so they can understand what needs changed with their services. They use the information to give you a better experience. This is an online survey.
By participating in this survey, you will help Popeyes improve their customer service, stores and products. As a reward for leaving your feedback, Popeyes will give you a chance to enter a sweepstakes for a chance to win $1,000 cash.
How to Participate in the Popeyes Guest Experience Survey
You Will Need:
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent Popeyes receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Be 18 years of age or older to participate.
Steps To Do Survey:
- Go to www.TellPopeyes.com.
- For English, go to step 3. For Spanish, click the hyperlink to the bottom right of the red button.
- Enter the restaurant number, time, date and total amount spent. Click Start.
- Using a five-point scale, rate your satisfaction with the experience.
- You will then rate your satisfaction with the speed, welcome, cleanliness, ordering process, temperature and team members.
- Next rate satisfaction of friendliness of staff, taste, cleanliness of the outside, accuracy and value for the price.
- Answer whether you had a problem or not. If yes, you will be asked to give more information. This may include whether or not the problem was solved and what the exact problem was. If no, you will proceed to the next question.
- Using the scale again, select whether you will recommend the restaurant and return.
- Whether highly satisfied or not, you will be asked to explain your reasoning for the answer you gave. Please use the box, even though it is optional to give more information to the company for future use.
- Answer a few more questions about your visit.
- Answer classification questions.
- Enter the drawing. Read about the drawing and then enter your information, such as name, email address, telephone number and whatever else is required.