About Ivar’s Restaurant Guest Survey
The Ivar’s Restaurant Guest Survey, found at Tellivars.com, is an online questionnaire designed by Ivar’s to help improve customer satisfaction.
How to Participate in the Ivar’s Restaurant Guest Survey
You Will Need:
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English.
- Have your recent Ivar’s Restaurant receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
Steps To Do Survey:
- Go to Tellivars.com.
- Select your city from the drop down box and click the closed clam shell to continue.
- Select the location from the listed areas.
- Enter the date of your visit and the time. These are required. You can also enter your servers name, if you know it.
- Answer if you would recommend the restaurant to others.
- Use a five-point scale and answer questions about the employees and greeting you received.
- Answer if you dined in. If you say yes, you will be asked about the dining area and atmosphere.
- Answer questions using the same yes/no scale earlier about the food, whether it was hot, of good quality and whether you felt it was a good value.
- Describe your overall feeling about the restaurant. Please take into consideration everything that happened instead of focusing on one or two things.
- Talk about any comments you have. This can be good or bad things and it is optional. However, please try and use the box to talk about anything at the restaurant you want.
- You must enter your name, daytime phone number and email address to complete the survey. This information must be provided. If you would like to receive emails with special offers from the restaurant, you can check the box at the very bottom of the page, though this is optional.
Steps To Do Survey Video by CustomerSatisfactionSurveyHQ: