GameStop Customer Experience Survey
About The GameStop Customer Experience Survey
The GameStop Customer Experience Survey, found at www.TellGamestop.com, is an online survey designed by GameStop to give customers an opportunity to leave feedback on their most recent experience at GameStop. The company uses this information to learn and understand what needs changed and updated to make products and services better. This is an online survey.
By participating in this survey, you help GameStop improve customer service, stores, and products by telling them what you like and dislike about the store. For participating in the survey, you will be entered into a sweepstakes to win one of twenty-five $100 GameStop EGiftCard.
How to Participate in the GameStop Customer Experience Survey
- You must be a legal resident of the 50 United States, District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and 18 years of age or older.
- Devices with Internet access. (PC, Notebook, Laptop, Smartphone, Tablet)
- A recent receipt from a participating store.
To Enter Online:
Steps To Do Survey:
- Go to www.Tellgamestop.com.
- You will be asked a series of questions about your recent visit to GameStop. These questions should be answered honestly and thoroughly. It should take less than three minutes to complete.
- At the end of the survey, you will be asked if you want to enter the sweepstakes. Select the appropriate answer.
- Fill in the form to enter the sweepstakes and read through all instructions carefully.
To Enter By Mail:
- Print your name, mailing address (no P.O. Boxes), email address and phone number on a 3″x5″ postcard and mail your entry to: TellGameStop.com Sweepstakes Entry, 625 Panorama Trail, Suite 2100 Rochester, NY 14625-2437.
More Information: Sweepstakes Official Rules
- Sweepstakes Sponsor: GameStop, Inc., 625 Westport Parkway, Grapevine, TX 76051
- Survey Website: www.TellGamestop.com
- Sweepstakes Start Date: April 1, 2014
- Sweepstakes End Date: March 31, 2015
- Sweepstakes Prize: $100 GameStop EGiftCard
- Odds of Winning: Odds of winning a prize are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received.