The GameStop Customer Experience Survey, found at www.TellGamestop.com, is an online survey designed by GameStop to give customers an opportunity to leave feedback on their most recent experience at GameStop. The company uses this information to learn and understand what needs changed and updated to make products and services better. This is an online survey.
By participating in this survey, you help GameStop improve customer service, stores, and products by telling them what you like and dislike about the store. For participating in the survey, you will be entered into a sweepstakes to win one of twenty-five $100 GameStop EGiftCard.
How to take the GameStop Customer Experience Survey
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent GameStop receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Be 18 years of age or older to participate.
Steps To Do Survey:
- Go to www.Tellgamestop.com.
- You will be asked a series of questions about your recent visit to GameStop. These questions should be answered honestly and thoroughly. It should take less than three minutes to complete.
- At the end of the survey, you will be asked if you want to enter the sweepstakes. Select the appropriate answer.
- Fill in the form to enter the sweepstakes and read through all instructions carefully.
- GameStop Customer Experience Survey Sweepstakes Official Rules: Click here
- GameStop official website: http://www.gamestop.com/
Start The GameStop Customer Experience Survey, Click button below