Eat’n Park Guest Satisfaction Survey
About the Eat’n Park Guest Satisfaction Survey
The Eat’n Park Guest Satisfaction Survey, found at www.Tellenp.com, is an online questionnaire designed by Eat’n Park that helps the company decide how happy customers are with their offerings. The company takes that information to make improvements in the store. This survey is done online for your convenience.
Surveys are a great way for companies to understand what their customers want. It gives the customers a voice and allows them to say exactly how they felt. This can be especially good if there was a problem as customers want to tell their experience and it’s best if they can tell the company instead of friends. The company wants this survey information to work on what needs improvement. Receive a validation code at the end of the survey to redeem on your future visit.
How to Participate in the Eat’n Park Guest Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
Steps To Do Survey:
- Go to www.Tellenp.com.
- Enter the survey code from your receipt. This should be 13 digits. Click start when ready.
- Answer questions. These questions are made to rate your experience, as specific questions about how you ate your meal (whether in the restaurant or take home), etc. Please be honest, as the company needs real feedback. Most of the questions will have a multiple choice answer section where you can choose one or more answers. It is important to read directions.
- Receive your validation code. Write this code on your receipt. Your receipt will tell you what you will receive, whether it is a percentage off your bill or a free item.
Steps To Do Survey Video by CustomerSatisfactionSurveyHQ: