City Barbeque Customer Satisfaction Survey
About the City Barbeque Customer Satisfaction Survey
The City Barbeque Customer Satisfaction Survey, found at www.Tellcitybbq.com, is an online questionnaire designed by City Barbeque that will give the company an idea of what customers think about the restaurant. They use the information from these surveys to make changes, find out what is right and move forward to give everyone the best experience possible. This survey is done online for your convenience.
Your feedback is important. It gives you a chance to vent or praise your experiences, but it also gives the company information. Every company wants the best for their customers, but many times there isn’t a good way to find out. The survey is the best chance they have to find out about their customer’s preferences. Look at your receipt to see if there is an offer printed there. Some receipts have this and other don’t. If you do have an offer printed on the receipt, you can receive a validation code to use on a future visit.
How to Participate in the City Barbeque Customer Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent City Barbeque receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
Steps To Do Survey:
- Go to www.Tellcitybbq.com.
- Enter the store number from the top of your receipt and click the big arrow.
- Answer questions. These questions help rate the staff, the cleanliness of the store, customer service and more. It is very important to read directions and be honest with your answers.
- If your receipt does not show any type of offer, you can close your browser tab. If there is an offer, you must write down the code onto your receipt and take it with you to redeem.
Steps To Do Survey Video by CustomerSatisfactionSurveyHQ:Advertisement