About the Stride Rite Customer Satisfaction Survey
The Stride Rite Customer Satisfaction Survey, found at www.TalktoStriderite.com, is an online questionnaire designed by Stride Rite to help determine customer satisfaction of products and services offered by them. The company then uses the information you provide to help them improve on their customer service, products and other areas of the store. This survey is completed online for your convenience.
You are not required to participate in the survey, but if you choose to, you will be able to leave important feedback about your experience. Many people want to have a voice, especially if something went wrong during their visit. The company wants you to leave feedback because they need to know what works and what needs to be changed so they can give you and others a better experience. You will also receive a validation code to use on your next purchase for a percentage off your total. You can still leave feedback without using the code.
How to Participate in the Stride Rite Customer Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent Stride Rite receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
Steps To Do Survey:
- Go to www.TalktoStriderite.com.
- For Spanish, click the hyperlink in the native language.
- Enter the access code from your receipt. This will be 15 digits. Click start when ready.
- Select your reason for visiting and what time of day you visited.
- Select the number of shoes you purchased; you will see both children’s and adults are different.
- Using a five-point scale, rate the overall satisfaction of your visit.
- Select the size(s) and width of the shoes you purchased.
- Answer more questions about the shoes you purchased, such as if the person you bought the shoes for was with you.
- Answer some yes or no questions about the associates.
- Using the five-point scale again, you can rate more statements. Please read them carefully.
- Answer if you had a problem or not and then answer more questions if you did have a problem.
- Answer more questions and then write any comments you have about improvements.
- Answer some classification questions.
- If you would like to get notifications, select yes and input your email address.
- Receive your validation code. Write this code on your receipt and then save it until your next visit.
Steps To Do Survey Video by CustomerSatisfactionSurveyHQ:
- Stride Rite Customer Satisfaction Survey Terms and Conditions