The Old Navy Customer Experience Survey, found at www.Survey4on.com, is an online survey designed by Old Navy that gives customers a chance to leave feedback on services and products. The company uses this information to work harder to meet consumer needs. This is an online survey, which means you can take it whenever you want.
By participating in this survey, you give valuable, important feedback to the company. They then use your information to improve customer service as well as products. As a reward for participating, you will receive a code word to get 10 percent off your next purchase from Old Navy. You can leave feedback without receiving the coupon by simply closing the browser.
You will not have to give any personal information in order to fill out this survey or to recent the discount.
How to take the Old Navy Customer Experience Survey
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent Old Navy receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
Steps To Do Survey:
- Go to www.Survey4on.com.
- Select the language you prefer to take the survey in. Click Begin Survey.
- Answer the demographic questions asked, such as age and gender.
- You will be asked to enter the store number. There is a diagram above the text box so you know where to find this information.
- You will be asked questions based on your most recent experiences. Please answer these questions thoroughly and honestly. You have to answer all questions on the page before moving on.
- At the end of the survey, you will receive a special code that entitles you to a 10 percent discount on your next purchase. Please write this code down and present next time you shop at Old Navy.
- Old Navy official website: http://www.oldnavy.com/
Start The Old Navy Customer Experience Survey, Click button below