Gap Customer Experience Survey
About The Gap Customer Experience Survey
The Gap Customer Experience Survey, found at www.Survey4Gap.com, is a short, online survey designed by Gap that gives customers a chance to leave valuable feedback on services and products. The company uses this feedback to make your experience a better one. This survey is completed online.
By participating in this survey, you will leave important feedback to the company. Gap will use this feedback to improve what needs improved, such as customer service and products. As a reward for participating and completing the survey, you will receive a coupon code good for 20 percent off one regularly priced item on your next visit to Gap. You are not required to receive or use the coupon in order to leave feedback. At the end of the survey, you will be shown a code word. Please write this word down on your receipt and take it with you the next time you shop at the Gap. No personal information will be needed in order to participate.
How to Participate in the Gap Customer Experience Survey
- Devices with Internet access. (PC, Notebook, Laptop, Smartphone, Tablet)
- Have a recent receipt from a participating store.
To Enter Online:
Steps To Do Survey:
- Go to www.Survey4Gap.com.
- Select the language you prefer to use for the survey. Click Next.
- Answer some demographic information, such as age and gender.
- Enter the Store Number found on your receipt. There is a diagram above the yellow text box to help you locate this information.
- You will be asked some questions about your recent visit to the store. Please answer these honestly.
- At the end of the survey, you will receive a code word. Make note of this word on your receipt and use it on your next visit for 20 percent off one regular priced item.
- Survey Website: www.Survey4Gap.com
- Survey Prize: 20% off code