The Wal-Mart Canada In-Store Satisfaction Survey, found at Survey.Walmart.ca, is an online questionnaire designed by Wal-Mart that helps measure customer satisfaction of products and services offered by them. The company will use this information you provide in order to update their customer service, atmosphere of the store, and products. This survey is taken online for your convenience.
If you choose to participate in this survey, you will have a chance to leave important feedback about your most recent experiences with the store. The company really wants this feedback so they can learn what works and what doesn’t. This way, they can work towards updating areas and fixing problems so you have a better shopping experience. As an added benefit, you will be able to enter a sweepstakes to win one of three Wal-Mart gift cards, each worth $1,000.
About Wal-Mart Canada
Walmart Canada is a retail chain store company selling consumer items. Established in 1994 after acquiring the Woolco chain of stores, it has now more than 400 stores all over the country. These stores serve more than one million customers every day. The company serves its online customers through walmart.ca website. More than 600,000 customers visit this website every day.
The company is a part of Walmart Worldwide retail chain. Customers in Canada can buy a wide range of products from its offline and online stores. Walmart in Canada sells a diverse selection of consumer products related to grocery, electronics, automotive, baby care, furniture, health, beauty, pharmacy, jewelry, movies, music, books, toys and video games.
How to Participate in the Wal-Mart Canada In-Store Satisfaction Survey
- A computer with Internet access.
- The ability to read English or French.
- A recent Wal-Mart receipt from a participating store.
- Be 18 years of age or older to participate.
- Go to Survey.Walmart.ca.
- Select your preferred language and click Continue.
- Enter your Postal Code and click to continue.
- Answer questions about your recent experience. There are three types of questions you may encounter. One will be multiple choice where one answer is selected. The second type will be multiple choice where more than one answer can be selected. The third type will be a text box where you type in your answer. Please be honest and read directions carefully.
- You can enter the sweepstakes when finished with the survey. To do so, follow directions.
- Wal-Mart Canada In-Store Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Official Rules: https://survey.walmart.com/Surveys/WMCA/StoreTrakCA/rules_en.htm
- Wal-Mart Canada In-Store Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Winners: http://survey.walmart.ca/Surveys/WMCA/StoreTrakCA/Winners.htm
- Wal-Mart Canada Official Website: http://www.walmart.ca/