The Grocery Outlet Customer Satisfaction Survey, found at survey.groceryoutlet.com, is an online questionnaire designed by Grocery Outlet that gauges shopper approval of assistance and products offered by them. The business uses this information to perfect their shopper service, merchandise, and atmosphere through the stores. This survey is done online for your convenience.
Taking this survey gives you a chance to tell them your opinions on many different areas. If you had a bad experience, you can use this survey to complain; if you had a good experience, you can use the survey to explain why it was good. The company needs to know how their customers feel; if things aren’t good, they need to know what they were so they can fix them. If things are good, they want to keep them the same so they continue to stay good. You will also receive a chance to win a gift card to Grocery Outlet worth $500, by entering a sweepstakes.
About Grocery Outlet
Launched in 1946, Grocery Outlet targets shoppers constantly looking for a bargain. The store takes pride in its ability to offer quality, brand-name items at a discount of up to 70 percent off regular retail prices. Grocery Outlet’s buyer community primarily comprises of coupon clippers, bargain hunters, thriving families, working parents, and all those people who are against paying the entire retail price of an item.
Grocery Outlet is the biggest value grocery retailer in the States, with more than 260 branches across the country – in places such as California, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Nevada, Idaho, and Washington. The stores can be found in both big cities and small, modest neighborhoods, thereby serving a diverse community.
How to Participate in the Grocery Outlet Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent Grocery Outlet receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Be 18 years of age or older to participate.
- Go to survey.groceryoutlet.com.
- Choose your preferred language, either Spanish or English by clicking the word.
- Answer questions relating to your experience. You may be rating experiences in different areas, such as produce and meat, as well as rating your checkout. Please be honest.
- Enter the sweepstakes. Fill in the form with the requested information and click continue.
- Grocery Outlet Customer Satisfaction Survey Contest Rules: https://groceryoutlet.com/survey-contest-rules
- Grocery Outlet Customer Satisfaction Survey Previous Winners: https://groceryoutlet.com/survey-contest-winners
- Grocery Outlet Customer Satisfaction Survey No Purchase Necessary: http://survey.groceryoutlet.com/NPN
- Grocery Outlet Official Website: https://groceryoutlet.com/