Sports Authority Consumer Experience Index Survey
About the Sports Authority Consumer Experience Index Survey
The Sports Authority Consumer Experience Index Survey, found at www.SportsAuthorityFeedback.com, is an online questionnaire designed to help the company. They use the feedback to make the specific store and company better by giving you a voice. You are encouraged to give your honest opinion about your experiences at this store. Because this survey is done online, take it at your convenience.
By participating in the survey, you have a chance to leave important feedback about your recent experience. The company uses that information to provide better services and products in the future. As a reward, you will receive a coupon for $10 off a purchase of $50 or more, which is good in store only.
How to Participate in the Sports Authority Consumer Experience Index Survey
- Devices with Internet access. (PC, Notebook, Laptop, Smartphone, Tablet)
- Have a recent receipt from a participating store.
To Enter Online
Steps To Do Survey:
- Go to www.SportsAuthorityFeedback.com.
- Click the hyperlink for either English or Spanish.
- Enter the survey invitation number and the time from the receipt. An example of a receipt can be found to the right of the text boxes. Click Start when ready.
- Answer the questions honestly. You must answer the questions on one page before going to the next. You are also encouraged to type your answers into text boxes wherever possible, though you are not required to do so.
- After answering all the questions, you will be shown a completion page with a coupon. There will be a print button underneath the coupon, so make sure your printer is hooked up and ready, and then click print. Please note you are not required to print the coupon in order to leave feedback. This is just a reward for helping the company.
(2013) Survey Video:
- Survey Website: www.SportsAuthorityFeedback.com
- Survey Prize: a coupon for $10 off a purchase of $50 or more.