Skyline Chili Guest Survey
About the Skyline Chili Guest Survey
The Skyline Chili Guest Survey, found at www.Skylinelistens.com, is an online questionnaire designed by Skyline that provides a way for companies to find out how customers are reacting to their products and services. It can also attest to the ambiance in the store. The survey is done online for your convenience.
This survey is your voice. You can tell the company the good, the bad, or the ugly. Let them know exactly what happened; this is what they want. They are interested in learning what happens at their stores; the good stuff is great…they want to continue doing those right things. The bad stuff isn’t great…they want to improve on those areas and make them good. The ugly is the worst and these problems must be able to be dealt with immediately. To thank you for your participating, they will enter you into a drawing to win a gift card worth $100.
How to Participate in the Skyline Chili Guest Survey
- You must be a legal residents of the 50 United States, 18 years of age or older, except Puerto Rico, Guam, the U.S. Virgin Islands, U.S. Military installations in foreign countries.
- Devices with Internet access. (PC, Notebook, Laptop, Smartphone, Tablet)
- A recent receipt from a participating store.
To Enter Online:
Steps To Do Survey:
- Go to www.Skylinelistens.com.
- Select the location of your visit using the drop-down box and click next.
- Make sure the location is correct, then enter the date and time of visit.
- Select answers to questions pertaining to your visit. Some may ask if you would recommend the restaurant. Others will pertain to the staff, your meal, the overall appearance of the restaurant, and your overall feelings about the visit. Toward the end of the survey, you will be asked to write some comments; please do this to help them improve.
- To enter the sweepstakes, input your name, phone number and email address and click Done.
- Survey Website: www.Skylinelistens.com
- Survey Prize: $100 gift card