Skyline Chili Customer Satisfaction Survey
About the Skyline Chili Customer Satisfaction Survey
The Skyline Chili Customer Satisfaction Survey, found at www.Skylinefeedback.com, is an online questionnaire designed by Skyline restaurants in order to find out how well customers like or dislike their products and services. Improvements are made based on the feedback the company receives about many things, including ambiance in the restaurant and more. This survey is done online for your convenience.
Many people don’t pay attention to feedback surveys or just don’t think they are worth the time and effort. However, most companies want your opinions because they want to know what people like about the store. Taking the time to take the survey gives you a voice so you can tell them exactly what you dislike and like. Your receipt will also show you what you will receive for participating. You may get a free item or a discount.
How to Participate in the Skyline Chili Customer Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent Skyline Chili receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
Steps To Do Survey:
- Go to www.Skylinefeedback.com.
- Enter the survey code from your receipt. This should be a total of 12 digits. Type it in exactly as it is shown on your receipt. Click Start when ready.
- Answer questions. Most questions will ask you to use a scale to “rate” your experience. You may also be presented with a small box. If you click in the box, you can type in your answer. Please be honest and read all directions. The survey is made specifically so you must answer all questions.
- On your receipt is a small line where you can write the validation code you receive. When presented with your code, write it on the line and take it with you on a future visit to the restaurant.
Steps To Do Survey Video by CustomerSatisfactionSurveyHQ: