About The Children’s Place Customer Satisfaction Survey
The Children’s Place Customer Satisfaction Survey, found at www.Placesurvey.com, is an online survey designed by The Children’s Place to allow consumers a chance to leave feedback on services and products offered. The company uses this information to make a bigger effort to meet your needs. This is an online survey; you can take it whenever you can.
For participating in this survey, you can give important and valuable feedback to the company. They will use this information to improve customer service and products. At the end of the survey, you will receive a validation code that can be used to receive 20% off your next purchase of $30 or more.
How to Participate in The Children’s Place Customer Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent Children’s Place receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
Steps To Do Survey:
- Go to www.Placesurvey.com.
- Enter the information required from the receipt. This includes date of the receipt, time, transaction number, and total amount spent. There is a diagram at the top of the page to help you find the required information. Click enter when finished.
- You will be asked a series of questions related to your most recent experience. Please answer these questions as honestly and as thoroughly as possible.
- At the end of the survey, get validation code to redeem discount on your next visit.