About the PetSmart Charities Adoptions Survey
The PetSmart Charities Adoptions Survey, found at www.Petsmartadoptionsurvey.com, is an online questionnaire designed by PetSmart to help improve customer satisfaction.
How to Participate in the PetSmart Charities Adoptions Survey
You Will Need:
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent PetSmart receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
Steps To Do Survey:
- Go to www.Petsmartadoptionsurvey.com.
- For US Spanish or PR Spanish, click the appropriate hyperlink. Otherwise, proceed to step 3.
- Enter the pin number from your receipt, which should be 16 digits. You will also need to select the correct survey; in this case it is the first one, based on the web address. Click start.
- Answer whether you are an employee of the store and your age.
- Select the animal you visited for.
- Select the breed of animal or animals. You can select more than one.
- Select your service.
- Rate statements about the service and employees using a five point scale.
- Select yes or no to whether or not you had a problem. If yes, you may be asked other questions.
- Rate the statements again, including if you will use the company again.
- Answer whether you received a Pawgress Report on the visit.
- Answer a few yes or no questions about the groomer and salon employees.
- Using the five-point scale again, rate the statements as you see fit.
- You will be provided a text box so you can explain why you were happy or unhappy with your visit.
- Answer a few more questions about why you chose them and if you will continue to use them.
- Answer whether you want to provide your email for special offers and information. If yes, you will be asked to enter the email address.
Steps To Do Survey Video by CustomerSatisfactionSurveyHQ: