The Panera Bread Customer Experience Survey, found at www.Paneralistens.com, is an online survey designed by Panera Bread Co. to allow customers a chance to leave feedback on their products and services. The company uses this information to see patterns of problems and things needing changes. This is an online survey.
By participating in this survey, you will help the company understand your needs and those of others. They will use this information to make better products and give better customer service. You will also be entered into a drawing for a chance to win $2,000 cash. You are not required to enter the drawing to leave your feedback. You will be asked for your personal contact information at the end of the survey to enter the drawing.
How to take the Panera Bread Customer Experience Survey
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent Panera Bread receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Be 18 years of age or older to participate.
Steps To Do Survey:
- Go to www.Paneralistens.com.
- Enter the Panera bakery-cafe number from the top of your receipt. You can also read the sweepstakes rules from this page. Click Next when ready.
- You will be asked questions about your most recent experience. Please answer these as honestly and as thoroughly as possible. You must answer all of the questions on the page before moving to the next. Some questions will offer a text box to allow you to enter more information.
- At the end of the survey, you will have a chance to enter the sweepstakes. If you are not interested in entering, simply close your browser window. If you do want to enter the contest, please fill out the contact information form by following instructions.
- Panera Bread official website: https://www.panerabread.com/
Start The Panera Bread Customer Experience Survey, Click button below