Pal’s Listens Survey
About the Pal’s Listens Survey
The Pal’s Listens Survey, found at www.Palslistens.com, is an online questionnaire designed by Pal’s that keeps track of consumer appreciation of merchandise and services offered by the company. Improvements may need to be made based on the surveys received, and these improvements could include merchandise and other things. This survey is completed online for your convenience.
If you take part in the survey, you will be able to tell the company your feelings, the good and the bad. The company wants to know the good things so they can understand what is working for their company. The bad things are also important for them to know, because they have to be able to make improvements. They can’t improve if they don’t know what the problems are. You will also receive a free item for helping. View your receipt to find out what free item you will receive.
How to Participate in the Pal’s Listens Survey
- Devices with Internet access. (PC, Notebook, Laptop, Smartphone, Tablet)
- Have a recent receipt from a participating store.
To Enter Online:
Steps To Do Survey:
- Go to www.Palslistens.com.
- Read the short paragraph. There are steps listed below to help you through the survey as well. When ready, you can watch a video on how to take the survey or click take survey to start.
- Enter the survey code from the bottom of your receipt. This should be 17 digits. Click Next when ready.
- Answer questions about your visit. Be honest and thorough with your answers. Some questions will ask about the service you received, about the staff, and more.
- Make note of the validation code you receive at the end of the survey. You can present this code and your old receipt for a free item.
- Survey Website: www.Palslistens.com
- Survey Prize: Validation code