About the Olga’s Kitchen Guest Survey
The Olga’s Kitchen Guest Survey, found at www.Olgasfeedback.com, is an online questionnaire designed by Olga’s Kitchen and calculates shopper happiness with items and services offered by the company. The business uses the data shoppers provide to update items, atmosphere of the store, and customer happiness. This survey is done online for your convenience.
If you take this questionnaire, you will be able to leave feedback about your shopping experience. Whether you had a great time or encountered some problems, the business wants to know. They want you to have an opportunity to vent to them instead of friends and family. They can work towards fixing the problems you and others mention. This is their communication line to their customers and it is important that they have this. You will also receive a special offer, found on your receipt.
How to Participate in the Olga’s Kitchen Guest Survey
You Will Need:
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent Olga’s Kitchen receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
Steps To Do Survey:
- Go to www.Olgasfeedback.com.
- From your receipt, enter the four digit server number and the 15-digit survey number. Click Start when ready.
- Answer questions. These questions will help you rate your experiences. These may be questions about your food–for example, was warm food warm and cold food cold, was the order correct, etc. Other questions will be about your server–for example, was she nice, did she offer specials, etc. In many cases, a text box will be provided where you can enter more information.
- Validate your offer from the receipt. Write the validation code in the space provided; take the entire receipt with you on a future visit.
Steps To Do Survey Video by CustomerSatisfactionSurveyHQ: