About the Texas Land & Cattle Steak House Guest Experience Tracker
The Texas Land & Cattle Steak House Guest Experience Tracker, found at www.Mytxlcexperience.com, is an online questionnaire designed by Texas Land & Cattle Steak House that will help the company make changes to areas in the store. The company wants to measure their success or failure by what their customers say. This survey is done online for your convenience.
If you have ever had a bad experience, then you understand about feedback and how important it can be. Whether you have a good experience or not, the company wants to know so they can start changing areas of the store that need changed. This way, they are listening to their customers and giving them what they want and getting repeat business. You will also receive a validation code that you can use on a future visit. See your receipt to see what the deal is.
How to Participate in the Texas Land & Cattle Steak House Guest Experience Tracker
You Will Need:
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent Texas Land & Cattle Steak House receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
Steps To Do Survey:
- Go to www.Mytxlcexperience.com.
- Enter the survey code, date and time from your receipt. The date and time are located in the top left of the receipt. Click Start when ready.
- Answer questions. These questions are meant to tell the company if you will return, what you liked/didn’t like, and more. Please read the directions carefully on each page and be honest.
- Write the validation code you are given on your receipt in the specified area. Take the receipt with you on your next visit to redeem. Each receipt shows a different offer, so you will need to view your receipt to find out what you will receive.
Steps To Do Survey Video by CustomerSatisfactionSurveyHQ: