The Starbucks Customer Experience Survey, found at www.Mystarbucksvisit.com, is an online survey designed by Starbucks. It gives customers the chance to leave feedback on services and products offered by them. The company uses this information to increase effort to meet your needs. This is an online survey; feel free to take it when you wish.
By participating in this survey, you will give valuable and important feedback to the company. The company uses this feedback to improve customer service. As a thank you for participating, you will receive a validation code for the specific offer found on the top of your receipt. You are not obligated to use the validation code in order to participate in the survey. At the end of the survey, you will receive your validation code for the offer specified on the receipt. Please write this code on the receipt in the given area.
How to take the Starbucks Customer Experience Survey
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent Starbucks receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
Steps To Do Survey:
- Go to www.Mystarbucksvisit.com.
- Roll the mouse over your preferred language. When it is highlighted, click it.
- Enter the Customer code found on your receipt. This should be near the end of the receipt.
- The survey will ask many questions about your most recent visit to Starbucks. Please answer these questions honestly. To move to the next page, answer all the questions and click Next.
- At the end of the survey, a validation code will appear on the screen. Write this code on your receipt in the given area. You will receive whatever offer is shown at the top of the receipt.
- Starbucks official website: http://www.starbucks.com/
Start The Starbucks Customer Experience Survey, Click button below