About the My Salon Listens Survey
The My Salon Listens Survey, found at Mysalonlistens.com, is an online questionnaire designed by My Salon that can help improve customer appreciation.
How to Participate in the My Salon Listens Survey
You Will Need:
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English.
- Have your recent receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
Steps To Do Survey:
- Go to Mysalonlistens.com.
- Select the salon you used. These include MasterCuts, Supercuts, Holiday Hair, TGF, SmartStyle and Cost Cutters. Click the name of the salon to get started.
- Read the short description of the survey and then select your state, city and store. You must select the state before selecting the city, and you must select the city before the store. Then use the calendar to select the date of service. Enter the ticket number and stylist name using the text box. This should be found on the receipt.
- Answer questions. These questions will rate your experience. Some will include a scaling answer, where you rate on a scale of one to 10 or one to five. Others will be a text box. Type your answer into the box. Please use these when they are available to give as much information as possible. Most questions are in scale format, though there may be one or two with multiple choice. You may be able to select more than one multiple choice answer.
- The end of the survey includes a feedback text box. Include any extra feedback in this box. If you would like to receive specials, tips and other things, type in your email address into the box provided at the end. You are not required to enter feedback into the text box or your email. Click Finish when done.
Steps To Do Survey Video by CustomerSatisfactionSurveyHQ: