About the Converse Consumer Feedback Survey
The Converse Consumer Feedback Survey, found at Myconversevisit.com, is an online questionnaire designed by Converse to help improve customer satisfaction.
How to Participate in the Converse Consumer Feedback Survey
You Will Need:
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent Converse receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
Steps To Do Survey:
- Go to Myconversevisit.com.
- Select your language by clicking the word.
- Enter the store number, date, time, transaction number and purchase amount all from your receipt. Each item is numbered and the corresponding number is also shown on a sample receipt. Click enter.
- Answer questions about your visit. You will be asked why you went to the store, how satisfied you were with the items available and if the items were available, and whether or not you found everything you needed.
- You will also be asked if you needed/received help on your visit. If you answer no, continue to step 6. Otherwise, answer other questions about the associate, such as whether or not they asked questions and provided good service.
- You will also be asked about the checkout process and how long you waited in line to be helped.
- You will be asked questions about the cashier, such as whether they mentioned the survey to you, give you a thanks for shopping there and any problems.
- They will also ask about sale items and regular items. Most of the questions will be about whether you could tell the difference, if there were signs, etc.
- You will also be asked classification questions and whether or not you have signed up to receive emails.
- You will be provided a gift card; use this gift card on a future visit.