Chick-fil-A Customer Experience Survey
About the Chick-fil-A Customer Experience Survey
The Chick-fil-A Customer Experience Survey, found at www.MyCFAvisit.com, is an online questionnaire designed by Chick-fil-A to help improve customer satisfaction. You can receive the free offer printed on your receipt by participating.
How to Participate in the Chick-fil-A Customer Experience Survey
- Devices with Internet access. (PC, Notebook, Laptop, Smartphone, Tablet)
- Have a recent receipt from a participating store.
To Enter Online:
Steps To Do Survey:
- Go to www.MyCFAvisit.com.
- For English, continue to step 3. For Spanish, select the blue hyperlink at the bottom of the white box and then proceed to step 3.
- Select how you visited the store.
- Using a five-point scale, select your overall satisfaction.
- Continue using the scale and answer more questions.
- Answer whether you had a problem. If yes, you will be asked questions about the problem and if it was fixed. If you didn’t have a problem, select no and continue.
- Whether highly satisfied or not, you will be asked why you gave that rating. Please use your own words and type them into the text box. This is optional.
- Answer a few yes or no questions about your order.
- Select what you ordered from the listed items. You can select more than one.
- Answer a few more questions about your order.
- Using the scale again, answer multiple questions.
- Answer questions about the relationship and community-giving of the company.
- Answer how many times you ate out, along with the amount of times you ate at that restaurant.
- Answer a few classification questions.
- Receive your code. Write the code on the old receipt. Take the code/receipt to the same restaurant to redeem for the offer.
- Survey Website: www.MyCFAvisit.com
- Survey Prize: Validation code