About the Burger King Experience Survey
The My Burger King Experience Survey, found at www.mybkexperience.com, is an online survey designed by Burger King that allows customers a chance to give feedback on services and products offered by them. The company uses this information to work harder to meet the needs of you and others. This is an online survey, which means you can take it at your leisure.
By participating, you can give feedback that the company will use to give better service and make their products better. As a reward for participating, you will receive a validation code to write on your receipt for a great prize. These prizes change, but many times you can receive a free sandwich or other great deal.
You will not have to give any personal information to receive your validation code. It will simply be at the end of the survey for you to copy onto your receipt.
How to Participate in the My Burger King Experience Survey
You Will Need:
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent Burger King receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
Steps To Do Survey:
- Go to www.MyBKexperience.com.
- If English is your language, go to Step 3. Otherwise, click on the hyperlink in your native language to continue.
- Enter the restaurant number from your receipt, along with the state, date and time of your visit.
- Select your order type and how many people were in your party.
- Using a five-point scale, answer the questions, which will span over a few pages.
- Answer whether you had a problem on the visit. If yes, you will be asked to provide more information about the problem by selecting statements that best fit your answer and whether it was resolved.
- Select the main item or items you purchased.
- Select the side items, drinks and sweets you purchased.
- After answer a few more scale questions, you will be asked what could be improved with the store. You are not obligated to answer, though your comments could be helpful.
- Select answers to how the team could be more friendly.
- Answer questions about the order taker and whether they offered you items, told you about the survey and others.
- Answer questions about your travel patterns and how much you paid.
- Validation. Read about the code and how to use it. Write the code on your receipt in the provided area and read the receipt to see your offer.
Steps To Do Survey Video by CustomerSatisfactionSurveyHQ: