About the Motor Codes Survey
The Motor Codes Survey, found at either www.Motorcodes.co.uk/service-and-repair/survey.html OR www.Motorcodes.co.uk/survey/service-and-repair, is an online questionnaire designed by Motor Codes that allows you to tell the company your feelings. This is important so that the company can make improvements in areas such as customer service or timing. This survey is done online for your convenience.
The company wants you to take their survey so that you can use their space to make comments and suggestions. If you had a great experience, this is wonderful and the store you attended should be praised. If you had a poor experience, this is saddening to the company and they will want to make it right. You can also enter for a chance to win 500 GB points toward your last repair or service. This can save you a lot of money.
How to Participate in the Motor Codes Survey
You Will Need:
- A computer with Internet access.
- The ability to read English well enough to participate.
- Have a recent Motor Codes receipt from a participating store.
- Be 18 years of age or older to participate.
Steps To Do Survey:
- There are two websites; one may not work. If this happens try the other website, either www.Motorcodes.co.uk/service-and-repair/survey.html OR www.Motorcodes.co.uk/survey/service-and-repair.
- If you want to enter the prize draw at the end of the survey, click inside the small box under Competition. Enter the garage details. Enter the garage name to search by garage. If you happen to know the subscriber ID of the garage, you can also search by this. Select the appropriate garage.
- Answer questions about your vehicle.
- Enter your contact information, as well as vehicle information and invoice number.
- Rate your experience with areas of the store by following directions. Use the comments section if necessary.
- You are not required to enter the drawing, as you will already have checked you want to enter and they will already have your contact information.