McDonald’s Customer Satisfaction Survey
About the McDonald’s Customer Satisfaction Survey
The McDonald’s Customer Satisfaction Survey, found at www.Mcdvoice.com, is an online questionnaire designed by McDonald’s that helps the company understand their customers by rating their happiness levels with the food and service. The survey provides the information they need to make changes. This survey is done online for your convenience.
Participating in surveys, especially for McDonald’s, is a great way to tell the company your thoughts and feelings. They are interested to know where they need to make improvements and where things are going well. They want to thank you for taking time for the survey, so you can receive a special code to use on a future visit. You should look at the very top of your receipt to find the offer. Some include a free smoothie, while others offer a buy one get one free deal.
How to Participate in the McDonald’s Customer Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent McDonald’s receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
Steps To Do Survey:
- Go to www.Mcdvoice.com.
- For Spanish, click the hyperlink toward the bottom middle of the white area.
- Enter six pieces of information from the receipt. The first is the store number, then the KS number, date of visit, time of visit, order number and amount you spent. All of this can be found on the receipt; these are numbered and highlighted in the sample to help you. Click Start when ready.
- Answer questions. Please read any directions prior to starting. Read each question carefully and think before answering honestly.
- Receive a validation code. Write it down in the space allowed. At the top of the receipt is the offer and a long line to write your code.
Steps To Do Survey Video by CustomerSatisfactionSurveyHQ: