McDonald’s Customer Satisfaction Survey
About the McDonald’s Customer Satisfaction Survey
The McDonald’s Customer Satisfaction Survey, found at www.Mcdonaldsfeedback.com, is an online questionnaire designed by McDonald’s that determines customer overall experience and to ensure customer satisfaction on each and every visit. The restaurant takes that information and builds up their products and customer service, as well as the ambiance in the store. This survey is done online for your convenience.
Taking this survey gives you a wonderful opportunity. Understand that the company wants to keep changing and updating to make your visit exceptional. This gives you an edge, as you can tell them exactly what you don’t like and like about the restaurant and they will listen and act upon what you say. You will also receive a validation code. Write this code on your receipt and present to your cashier on your next visit.
How to Participate in the McDonald’s Customer Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent McDonald’s receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
Steps To Do Survey:
- Go to www.Mcdonaldsfeedback.com.
- For Spanish. Click the hyperlink under the red start button. For English, proceed to Step 3.
- There will be six pieces of information from your receipt you will need. These include the Store number, KS number, date and time of visit, order number and amount spent. There is a detailed diagram to help you locate these pieces of information. Click Start when ready.
- Answer questions about your visit. Strive to be honest and thorough, using text boxes and selecting more than one answer when possible. It is important to read directions, as they will tell you how many answers you can choose.
- You will receive a validation code when finished with the survey.
Steps To Do Survey Video by CustomerSatisfactionSurveyHQ: