About the McDonald’s Customer Satisfaction survey
The McDonald’s Customer Satisfaction survey, found at www.Mcdonalds-survey.ca, is an online questionnaire made by McDonald’s that helps measure customer satisfaction of products and services offered by them. The company will then use this information you provide to help them improve their atmosphere of the store, customer service and products. This survey is done online for your convenience.
If you choose to participate in this survey, you will have a chance to leave important and valuable feedback about your most recent experience at the restaurant. The company really wants this feedback so they can understand what is working properly and what isn’t. This way, they can determine what needs to be changed or fixed so that you and others have a better experience. As a small bonus for participating, you will receive a special coupon. This coupon can be redeemed for a free medium drink and order of fries with the purchase of a sandwich. See coupon for details.
How to Participate in the McDonald’s Customer Satisfaction survey
You Will Need:
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent McDonald’s receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
Steps To Do Survey:
- Turn on your printer, if it is not already on. Make sure there is paper and will print the coupon.
- Go to www.Mcdonalds-survey.ca.
- Choose the language you prefer by clicking on it.
- Enter the Restaurant Number from your receipt. There is a small diagram to help you find this information.
- Answer questions about your recent experience. Please be honest and follow directions.
- You will be shown your coupon at the end of the survey. Some computers may print automatically. If yours does not, you can use the print button at the top of the screen.
Steps To Do Survey Video by CustomerSatisfactionSurveyHQ: