Marshalls Customer Satisfaction Survey
About The Marshalls Customer Satisfaction Survey
The Marshalls Customer Satisfaction Survey, found at www.Marshallsfeedback.com, is an online survey designed by Marshalls that focuses on feedback given by customers. The company uses this information to improve things about the store and service. It is important for customers to take these surveys to help the company understand what is good and bad with the way the company handles things.
By participating in this survey, you help the company learn what needs changed and what should stay the same. You will also be entered into a sweepstakes for a chance to win a $500 gift card to Marshalls. These prizes are awarded every month. You are not required to participate in the sweepstakes in order to leave feedback. You will be asked for your contact information at the end of the survey in order to be entered into the drawing. Simply follow instructions.
How to Participate in the Marshalls Customer Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent Marshalls receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Be 18 years of age or older to participate.
Steps To Do Survey:
- Go to www.Marshallsfeedback.com.
- If English is your preferred language, continue to step 3. If you prefer to take this survey in Spanish, please click the blue hyperlink under the start button.
- Enter your survey number, date and time from your receipt. There is a diagram to the right of the text boxes to help you locate this information. The red boxes show you where to look to find the information requested. Click start to begin.
- You will be asked questions about your recent visit. Please answer these honestly.
- At the end of the survey, you will be asked for contact information in order to enter the sweepstakes. If you wish not to do so, simply close your browser window. Otherwise, fill in the form using correct information.
Steps To Do Survey Video by CustomerSatisfactionSurveyHQ: