About the Lord & Taylor Customer Satisfaction Survey
The Lord & Taylor Customer Satisfaction Survey, found at www.LTexperience.com, is an online questionnaire designed by Lord & Taylor to help improve customer satisfaction. Get a validation code for participating in the survey. See your receipt for your offer.
How to Participate in the Lord & Taylor Customer Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent Lord & Taylor receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
Steps To Do Survey:
- Go to www.LTexperience.com.
- Enter the transaction number from the top of your receipt. This will be 13 digits. Click the large gray arrow to continue.
- Answer questions. Questions are meant to help you rate the experience. Some questions are multiple choice while others provide a five or ten point scale where you read through the statements and select if you agree or not. Others will be yes/no questions and some will be text box questions, allowing you to type in a specific answer. These are generally optional, but can provide a lot of extra information. Please use them if possible.
- Enter your contact information. You will be required to enter your full name, email address and possibly telephone number. Not all information requested may be required so pay close attention to the directions provided at the top of the page. You may be tempted to go quickly through the questions, but please refrain, as it is important to the company.
- Receive your code. Your receipt has a special offer printed near the bottom and a large empty space where you can write the code you receive from the website. You can use this code at a participating location.
Steps To Do Survey Video by CustomerSatisfactionSurveyHQ: