Lowe’s Customer Satisfaction Survey
About the Lowe’s Customer Satisfaction Survey
The Lowe’s Customer Satisfaction Survey, found at www.lowes.com/survey, is an online survey designed by Lowe’s that allows customers a chance to leave feedback about their most recent shopping experience. The company uses this information to help meet your needs and those of others. This is an online survey, so you can do it at your leisure.
By participating in this survey, you will give the company valuable feedback that they will use to improve services and products as a reward for participating, you will receive an entry into a sweepstakes for a $5,000 Lowe’s gift card. You do not have to enter the sweepstakes in order to leave feedback.
At the end of the survey, you will be asked for information needed to enter the drawing. This can include personal information such as name, address, and telephone number. Simply read the instructions.
How to Participate in the Lowe’s Customer Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent Lowe’s receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Be 18 years of age or older to participate.
Steps To Do Survey:
- Go to www.Lowes.com/survey.
- Select to take the survey in Spanish or English.
- Select the hour and minute of your visit (from your receipt), along with the total dollar amount and receive number. All of this information is shown on a diagram.
- Answer if you would like to enter the drawing.
- Enter your first name, last name, address, email address and telephone number to enter. If you do not want to enter, check the box “I don’t want to enter.”
- Answer questions about your visit, such as whether you bought items for home, business or both. Most of the questions will be on a scale, where you select a number based on how much you agree or disagree with the statement. You may also be asked about the specific associates you spoke with on your visit. There will be an area where you can type in extra information, as well.
Steps To Do Survey Video by CustomerSatisfactionSurveyHQ: