About the Kroger Customer Satisfaction Survey
The Kroger Customer Satisfaction Survey, found at www.krogerfeedback.com, is an online questionnaire designed by Kroger that tells the company how happy its customers are with products. Your information is used by the company to make changes wherever changes are needed. This survey is done online for your convenience.
If you want a voice, it is important to take these surveys. It is your way to communicate with the company and tell them your feelings, both good and bad. The company wants you to tell them because they need to know what needs to be changed or fixed. If many people take the survey and they all say the same problem happens, the company knows this is a widespread problem and can work to change it. It gives your voice power and you will know on your next visit, it should be better. You can also enter a sweepstakes. There is one grand prize a gift card worth $5,000. There is also one hundred other prizes of a gift card worth $100 each.
How to Participate in the Kroger Customer Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- Have access to a computer and Internet access.
- Be able to read English or Spanish.
- Have your recent Kroger receipt that contains an invitation for the survey.
- Be 18 years of age or older to participate.
Steps To Do Survey:
- Go to www.krogerfeedback.com.
- To take the survey in Spanish, click on the blue hyperlink that is in the approximate middle of the page. Otherwise, proceed to step 3.
- Enter the date, time and entry ID number from your receipt. You can view a diagram for help locating this information. Click Start when ready.
- Answer questions. These questions are meant to rate your experiences, find out where you shopped, etc.
- Enter the sweepstakes by following directions and entering your contact information.
Steps To Do Survey Video by CustomerSatisfactionSurveyHQ:
- Kroger Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Official Rules
- Kroger Customer Satisfaction Survey Sweepstakes Winners