Jack in the Box Guest Satisfaction Survey
About the Jack in the Box Guest Satisfaction Survey
The Jack in the Box Guest Satisfaction Survey, found at www.Jacklistens.com, is an online questionnaire designed by Jack in the Box restaurants that measures customer satisfaction of products and services offered by them. The company uses the information you provide to help them improve their products, the atmosphere of the store, and even customer service. Take this survey online for your convenience.
If you participate in this survey, you will have a chance to leave important feedback about recent experiences with the restaurant. The company really wants this feedback to learn what is working and what isn’t. By learning and understanding what isn’t working, they can start changing it, giving you and others a better experience. You will also receive a validation code that can be used to redeem the offer on your invitation during next visit to Jack in the Box.
How to Participate in the Jack in the Box Guest Satisfaction Survey
You Will Need:
- A computer with Internet access.
- The ability to read English or Spanish.
- To have a recent receipt from a participating restaurant.
Steps To Do Survey:
- Go to www.Jacklistens.com.
- For English, click the button that says “click here to continue”. For Spanish, click the hyperlink under the large black button.
- Enter the 11-digit code from your receipt. This can be found in the middle of the receipt. See the diagram for help and click the arrow when ready.
- Answer the questions you are given. Please answer honestly and thoroughly, while paying attention to directions, as some questions may allow more than one answer.
- When you are finished with the survey, you will receive a validation code to redeem the offer for next visit.
- Survey Website: www.Jacklistens.com
- Survey Prize: Validation code